Blogger Tricks

Sunday, 1 January 2017

liz271 (Member)

Hello. Flint here, found them on the First Day on 2017!!!


This caught my attention.



Yes, yes, I know it was on trade. Wait.



See? She will give us a rare if we over-trade her.



This sounds more like a scam.



I said that she may have been scamming.



She also said this.



Look, guys, she's getting a spike for her cousin!
Her cousin is the Bepper fox on the right.



This is the person who is her 'cousin'.
'

I said to the 'cousin' that her cousin was scamming for her. She didn't react.
I called her a scammer. The penguin on the bottom is me.




The cousin spoke! I didn't know she could do that!



I said something intelligent in response, but I named it something weird and I can't find the picture I took of it. I called them a scammer again.



That isn't the point, though. I want to help gullible people.
Then this person came.



SHE DIDN'T EVEN GET THE SPIKE THOUGH
SHE NO SCAM SCAM



 Yes, it is.



Report Liz for scamming, and possibly the Bepper fox.

Status: No One Harmed

No comments:

Post a Comment