Blogger Tricks

Sunday, 4 December 2016

vigi20 (Non-member)



This one... was quite interesting. Only the second time I've actually been targeted by a scammer. So, I was wandering around, trying to find promo pets to trade for. I asked anybody who had a mouse to go to my den, and this liar showed up. I asked her what she would want for the mouse, and she picked a couple of pets I had in my den.





I went and made new ones of the pets she asked for, and then we went to her den. She told me that she had the mouse on her other account, and told me to trade the pets for some random item on her trade, then she would give me the mouse from her other account.



Those are some pro excuses right there. Basically, she refused to actually show me the pet. 


They refused some more, and then had the nerve to call me a troller. Ah, little kids. Aren't they fun?


Mhmm, yep, sure. I then told them I was part of the AJSWS, and I was going to post this online. Then this happened:


Wooooow, really now. For protecting innocent Jammers from scammers like you? I think not. Anyways, this insanely bizzare argument went on for a while. They REFUSED to lock me out (Scammer logic. Makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?). Then they tried to trade me a fox hat and a rare worn as a "reward for being a bad Jammer". I finally got fed up and left.

Report them for scamming.

Status: No One Harmed


~ Agent Pixyl~
goshdangit i really wanted that pet

2 comments:

  1. I don't think Santa give a single **** about what kids do on Animal Jam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think AJHQ even gives a *fizzy drink* about what kids do on Animal Jam. I'm pretty sure if thet did, there wouldn't be so many websites like this.

      Delete