Blogger Tricks

Saturday, 17 December 2016

lucyfalcons (Non-Member)


Feathers here, with a scammer I caught on around November 10th. Beware, there are a lot of screenshots thats go with this one.



Usually, this would not be suspicious, but it just came back in stores, so it was.


Yeah, those aren't worth anything anymore.




Trying to pass off an item worth close to nothing as an actually good item.

 After this, she tried to separate us into groups of who wanted the collar and who wanted the wrists. 



lucyfalcons is Chief Funnyrose, I'm Awesome Snowyruler. Sleek is some random person that left when she found out the worth of her list. 


When confronted, she locked me out.


Lucky for me, she unlocked it right after. 


No, I don't actually.

When confronted as a scammer, and that I was a member of the SWS and people would know she scammed, she started begging and making up obviously false excuses.



Scammer logic.


Being scammed does not equal being hacked!


Well, those are member. Of course someone would have traded it. But, if she were innocent, why would she lock me out when I confronted her?


Honestly, I'm not sure what she's trying to do at this point. 



And then she tries to bribe me. I wouldn't do my job very well if I accepted every time I got bribed!


Right. She's obviously been playing for a bit, she has out of store wings and a rare ribbon scarf.


Has that ever worked? Like, ever? 


lol no


That makes literally no sense.



It's hard to argue with someone illogical.





Because thats an overused excuse.



Of course, I didn't believe her. Her attempts to convince me are even worse.



Because it's pretty obvious. 


Yes, you do. At this point, someone who I assume was their buddy comes in. 


And then she tried to convince random other people that she wasn't a scammer. (The person was just sort of idle) Well, at this point I had all the evidence I needed, so I left.  Report lucyfalcons for scamming.

Status: No One harmed


No comments:

Post a Comment