Blogger Tricks

Friday, 2 December 2016

asdf47840 (non-member)


Hey Jammers! Happy Jamaalidays! Light here, after a few months of being grounded. Agent Cake and I were luring scammers, so we pulled the classic "My den if you can double my items!"



After a few minutes of advertising, I finally caught a scammer in the act. When I asked her how she would double my items, she said "It takes a progress that I made myself." 




Double beetle? 


I decided to trade the gal a worthless RIM, trading it for her backpack. Of course, she accepted, and said:


When I asked her why my spike wouldn't take long, she answered, 


At about this time, I decided to confront her. 


After I confronted her, she came up with a series of lame excuses. 


I wished asdf a Merry Christmas, then locked her out. 

Status: None Harmed

~Loight









1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're back, ahhh!
    -Agent Cake

    ReplyDelete