Blogger Tricks

Sunday, 20 November 2016

Thelittlerose (Member)

Hello, beautiful masses of living cells. I found this person on November 21.


This is them trying to make them trusting not look like a scam.



Sorry this was faint, but it says 'trust training (trading) my den'.
1

The instructions.

3

4

5

6

New and improved trust trading version.
I said 'Why would we trade if we will just get declined?'

7

I don't know what this meant.

8

9

The owner said they got scammed. I doubt it.

0

10

11

I was the only person left after that, so they started talking to me.

12

13 (143)

I told them AJHQ doesn't give a rip about scamming, they said 'oh'.





The more BSing they do, the more likely it's a scam.
AKA, no you are not.



Sure.
They said this. I said 'you gain trust by being a good friend, not by using a scam method'. They just said 'oh'.



They then logged out.
Report htem for scamming unless you think they might not have been.

Status: Maybe The Owner Was Harmed But I Don't Know

No comments:

Post a Comment