Blogger Tricks

Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Ipoor101 (Non Member)


Hey guys, Sonic here. I found a scammer pulling the ''First trade I accept wins a ____!'' scam. They were in Jamaa Township saying ''First trade I accept gets a free spike''. They had a necklace on trade.



                When I saw this, I confronted them asking ''Why can't I just trade for the spike?''.





 After that, they got traded and left. Apparently, he scammed someone who was in the room. They lost some rares, I gave them some rares after hearing out what happened. I didn't get any screenshots of this,sadly. When they left, they went offline so I wasn't able to track track them. Please report Ipoor101 for scamming.

Status: 1+ Harmed

2 comments:

  1. Is the box the newest craze or something? What next a FedEx coat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The funny thing is I saw Ipoor101 and gymnastboyaj and couple days ago...

    ReplyDelete