Blogger Tricks

Thursday, 10 November 2016

Scammer Goldmine #47

Hello blog viewers, Vic here with another post. I'll be doing a goldmine post since I have yet to encounter a scammer that is post material. Let's get started. 

Ipoor101
Attempting the "first trade I accept wins ____" scam.

Bunnybun1234567890
Attempting the "gift me ____ and I'll give you ____" scam.

Bopbear
Attempting the "trade me ___ and I'll give you ___" scam.

Emojigirl7339
Attempting the "first trade I accept wins ____" scam.


That's all folks!

2 comments:

  1. How is the last one a scam? The fox is simply saying that they have bone tails on their trade list, which is accurate. They are not making it sound rare. They're not asking for rares. They're just like "Hey, I have a bone tail on trade if you're looking for one." That was an innocent person you branded a scammer.

    ~Anonymous <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last one has been removed. Thank you for catching what the post quality control didn't.

      Delete