Blogger Tricks

Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Anabeatriz1007 (Member)



Hey everyone, Fox here with another scammer.
This person was doing the "trade for this, get this other thing" scam:


Translation into proper English: If I fully accept your trade, you get my pink designer skirt!"
Here's their trade list:

So, I pretended to be a dumb person and traded them. They tried to accept. 
Yeah, no.
I rejected it and they said the surprise face, and then went right back to advertising.
I (along with others at this point) were either asking why we couldn't just trade for the skirt, or just calling them a scammer. More people traded her, luckily she kept saying sorry, and rejected the trades. Not rare enough I suppose. 

At some point, this rabbit came up and said they had traded, and hadn't got anything, so either they were lying, or the scammer had two of the same item.
It's fading out, but they said "I did it before and I got nothing"

 After about 20 minutes later of calling them a scammer (the scammer, not the bunny) they finally left. I tried to follow them but then Aj glitched out and turned into Spanish. Reloaded, and (this is about 3 minutes later) they had turned all of their animals so they looked like this:

And they had at least ten animals!
I don't even know what's happening at this point, but they unlocked their den, so I went in. She proceeded to log off. Not sure if that was on purpose or not. Either way, report her for scamming.

Status: 1 (Possibly) Harmed








2 comments:

  1. The new update is causing crazy glitches on my PC. -akmlynx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack!
    That's exactly what ruins the portuguese animal jam community, scammers :(

    ReplyDelete