Blogger Tricks

Sunday, 20 November 2016

Adunk12 (Member)

Hey guys, Sonic here. I caught a scammer using the ''Glitched _____ on trade!'' scam. They were in Jamaa Township saying ''Magenta necklaces on trade!''


I traded them a necklace that looked exactly the same to the one they had on trade, and what do you know? They declined the trade.


I went to their den and asked the question ''What do I trade for the necklace?'' Their response was:




Now trading shorts and longs for a lowly necklace is just plain ridiculous, so I asked them why their offer was so outrageous, and received the reply:''Because the magenta necklace is SUPER rare!''


I certainly hope the average Joe can identify this piece of information as completely false.
Anyways, I asked them ''And if u accept the trade I become super rare?'' and they responded with ''Yes!''.


I figured this was enough evidence, so I simply told them they were lying, and left the den.
A few minutes later, I happened to run into them again while they were casually doing their scam again in Coral Canyons.


These guys must never rest.
Please report Adunk12 for scamming.

Status: No One Harmed
                   

6 comments:

  1. A lot of people are using this scam nowadays. I even saw a video explaining "how magenta necklaces are glitched". It makes me so mad. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always thought it was a troll, but I guess it can be turned into a scam.

      Delete
    2. I know. It is ridiculous, right?

      Delete
  2. I saw someone doing that too. When I confronted them they said this: where is yo evidence little boy?

    Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People like that make me so mad. What has this world come to?

      Delete
    2. That is the type of person scientifically classified as a ********.

      Delete