Blogger Tricks

Friday, 28 October 2016

Zachary267 (Member)


Hey guys, Sonic here with my first post. So, Today I found Zachary267 pulling the ''Glitched ____ On trade!'' scam.


After I saw that, I went to the Epic Wonders to compare the two because I didn't know the glitched rings well. After I went to the Epic Wonders, I went back to Jamaa Township to confront them. Here is what their ''Glitched ring'' looked like. 


 I confronted them saying ''That isn't a glitched ring.'' And they responded to this saying


   After that, Some other person joined saying it wasn't a glitched ring. Zachary responded with saying ''WELL A FRIEND TOLD ME OK'', Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a screenshot of this because they changed their message quickly. You can consider them to be a scammer because they were lying about item value.

Status: Unknown

3 comments:

  1. Yes it it true, I used to scam, and I don't anymore, so please just leave me alone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The society shut down 6 months ago. We've been "leaving you alone" since this post was made.

      Delete
    2. this was posted 9 months ago

      Delete