Blogger Tricks

Friday, 21 October 2016

Kittenkat4ever (Member)



Hello jammers it is Flint with the first scammer post in a while. I found her on October 21.
This is her doing the gift for gift scam, claiming that if you sent her a good gift, she would gift you a beta in return. This is a load of malarky because she can just use the trading system.



In addition, she was multitasking and asking for gifts for mailtime at the same time.



I asked why she couldn't just trade, and she quickly began backpedaling and saying she was going to cancel the video.



I asked if she would stop and then start when I left. And in case you aren't fluent in Scammerese, Maybe =Yes.



I called her out as a scammer, and the lamest of backpedaling began.



She claimed to be 7, which means she's nowhere near old enough to have a YouTube account. I started calling her a scammer again, and she thought she could guilt trip me out of it by doing the cry emoji.



SOOO SAADDD Amiright?
I repeated it and she went back to the video thing.



I told her I don't care.



She apparently said she was helping her sister, even though she previously said it was her sister helping her. Contradictions.




I screamed SCAMMER SCAMMER again, and she started with the stupid "i don't scam" rebuttal.





Then this person came up and began claiming that Kittenkat4ever was not a scammer because she had "gifted her a real den beta", which she had no proof of.







At that moment, Shockwave crashed and my mom booted me off the computer, but I think it's safe to assume it was an accomplice.

If you're suspicious, report both of them for scamming. But I would still appreciate it if you just reported Kittenkat4ever.

Status: Unknown



4 comments:

  1. I like reading over my posts to see what you've changed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So first she says I'm 7 and my sister is helping me out but then she's helping here sister out. :/ She needs to make up her mind XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She doesn't have a mind, it seeped out of her long ago.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for helping, I can't speak Scammerease. WHEN YOU OVERTRADE ME AND THEN I SAY YES THEN YOU DECLINE THAT DOESN'T COUNT AS SCAMMING!!!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete