Blogger Tricks

Saturday, 22 October 2016

Goldmine #46

Hey guys, Vic here with my first post as a senior. Today I'll be posting a goldmine, since there's been a scarcity of lengthy scammer encounters. Let's get started.


Cutegirl77044
Doing the "Trade me _____ and you'll get _____" scam.


Pandaann7
Doing the "Best gift wins ____" scam.


Jenny2926
Doing the "Send me ____ I gift back!" scam.


Redpanda315one
Doing the "First person to trade me ____ wins ____!" scam.


Maddiethecrazy
Doing the "Gift me ____ I gift back" scam.


I was unable to identify this scammer. If you see a nametag and/or animal similar to the ones above, please notify me. Thanks.

That's all folks!


(I love your signature
-Mother Beta)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being a senior agent Vic! -akmlynx (if someone could please explain how I can become an agent that would be great. And the chat box says "plugin not supported".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look at the FAQ page. If chat doesn't work for you, try to contact us on AJ

      Delete