Blogger Tricks

Tuesday, 25 October 2016

flashwing05 (Non-member)



Thiiiiiiiis one was a mess. Anyways, I was stalking random people, trying to figure out if they were scammers, when I saw this guy saying something about spikes. I didn't get a screenshot of that, but he eventually started advertising again. 


What....
I started saying that was unfair, they ran away, and then started advertising on the other side of the Township.


Naturally, I went to their den. They started off by telling us this:


Sure, sure you do. They asked us to trade them spikes... This was their trade list.

(There wasn't anything good below those either)

Another Jammer and I started protesting and saying it wasn't fair, and of course:


Great methods, huh? Anyways, go report them for scamming.

Status: 0 Harmed


~ Agent Pixyl ~

No comments:

Post a Comment