Blogger Tricks

Sunday, 2 October 2016

Alll19 (Member)

Hello, Jammers. It is I, Flint, here with another post. I found this scammer on October 2.


I found them doing a 'Trade me then I'll give you my cloth (Clothes)' scam.


This is the trade list.


I asked why we couldn't trade and they said 'no' and 'I {it} is a supreme item'.




This guy came over and started distracting me. I don't know if it was a plot to get me away from the scammer, but I will put it here anyways.



Then they left and I followed them over here.



They ran away often. I told 'em who I was, and they logged off.

Report this gal for scamming.

Status: None Harmed



6 comments:

  1. Hello? Yeah, I would like to place an order for a Scammer Attraction. Can I bundle it, or is there a 2- for the price of one discount? No? Well, I'm afraid I can find it cheaper on amazon. Thank you for your time.

    ^ worlds most useless comment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But wait!
      There's more!
      Buy it now and the blog administrators won't delete parts of your post!

      Delete
  2. But wait there's even more!
    Call right now and get a free MyPillow! The most amazing pillow ever made!
    Just call right now
    1-800-useless comment
    -akmlynx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I join the SWS? I have several alternate accounts so I can track people more easily. -main, sneezy77 alternates- jammer3zmbj, fizzlerat
    my blog is http://animaljamomega.blogspot.com please visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're interested in joining the society, come on our chat room as often as possible. Even if we aren't hiring, if you hang out with us a fair bit and volunteer when we need help, you'll have a higher chance of being picked when we do open signups.

      Delete
    2. I found a scammer a while back-buzzy4. They were saying "trade me a mouse i will give it back".

      Delete