Blogger Tricks

Thursday, 6 October 2016

Advanced Level Scam Catching Lessons

Hey guys. it's ex- Community Manager Taco here. So I woke up today, checked my friend's awesome blog  and saw a post about us! As soon as I saw it, I decided to go over to our site, and saw Cerise's post. I thought all day about possibly returning to Scam Catching. However, after talking with some people on the Chat Room, I have thought of something more effective than returning to Scam Catching. 

You see, I have only ever trained one Agent before, that Agent being ex- Council Member PC, who turned out to be one of the most amazing Agents we ever had. In an attempt to revive this Society and for my legacy to live on, I have decided to offer Advanced Scam Catching lessons. In order to be allowed to take Advanced Scam Catching Lessons through me, you need to be qualify under the following requirements.

1. You must have a screen recorder and a YouTube channel you can upload to.
2. You must be at least an Agent in rank. No rookies, sorry!
3. You have to be relatively active so I know your maturity level already.

If you meet all of the above requirements above and wish to take Advanced Scam Catching Lessons through me, comment below your username and Agent name. In lessons, you will learn far, far above and beyond basic skills. I am excited to pass on my legacy of Scam Catching, which I did for 4 years.


13 comments:

  1. Bawt tico i a r00kie nub an i wan chill twaining nbcs i am a soper gud scemscam cather 00oo0o00o00

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I broke the posting rules, a post, from me, with no "BBAAWTTTT TAHCOOOOOO"'s in it is illegal round' these parts >: (

      Delete
  2. Agent Name: Agent Fire
    Username: fire66300
    Why I want to take Advanced Scam Catching:
    I'm the only homeschooler that's active, and so have a lot more free time to scam catch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I will gladly give you advanced lessons @Fire

      Delete
  3. Flinty wishes he could but does not have YouTube channel and won't be allowed until is 13.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exagent???? what pc isn't a agent anymoore?

      Delete
    2. Sadly, he resigned over a month ago.

      Delete
  4. pumpkinspices1237 October 2016 at 06:45

    Once I become an Agent, and my tests get graded, I will totally come and sign up for Scam Catching Lessons! Thanks for offering this great opportunity for us agents, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Username: Feathers13
    Agent name: Agent Phoenix

    I have a youtube channel, I just haven't uploaded anything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. taco can u plz trane me idk how 2 scem cotch and i rlly wanna b better at it but idk how

    i have a yt chnall butt it onlee has bad singinge vidios but i rlly wanna lern 2 scem cotch plz ty daddy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Username: Hoppyfox
    Agent name: Agent Legit Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You aren't even apart of the society. If you want to sign up, ask.

      Delete
  8. Username: Cowlan
    Agent name: Cowlan

    such a creative name I know

    ReplyDelete