Blogger Tricks

Saturday, 24 September 2016

Xkellb6 (Member)


Hello, Jammers! It is I, Flint, with a defensive kiddo. Found em' on September 24.
This is them scamming. She was saying to trade or gift her 2 short spikes and she would gift you 3 long spikes in return, which is an obvious scam because 1. That is ridiculously unfair on her side, and 2. She could just trade.


I asked her why we couldn't trade, and she went with the 'I like gifting' excuse.


I told her we could get scammed gifting, and she said I NEVER SCAM. Of course you don't, sweetie.


Here is A LOT of pictures of when I told her I had evidence and would post it.



Then quit now, kiddo.


She got real defensive here.



After that, she left, saying 'YOU ARE SO MEAN' 'LEAVE ME ALONE' "BYE BULLY' and yeeeah.
Report this kiddo for scamming.

Status: No One Harmed


No comments:

Post a Comment