Blogger Tricks

Thursday, 29 September 2016

W0nd3rl4nd (Non-Member)

Hello, Jammers! It is Flint again with another scammer. I'm on a roll. I found them on September 29.


This is this them scamming with a 'give me _____ and get my list' scam.


This is a really bad Snipping Tool I got, but I'm going to put it here anyways.


I kept asking "Why must we give you a spike instead of just giving it away" and they ran to another part whenever I asked. Then I told them they were scamming and I got this.


Then they left, and I tracked them to a fashion show. I was feeling annoying so I said to everyone there 'They scam' and I got this! ('NO you don't' refers to 'No you don't know I scam')


Then I left once the folks there started shooing me.

Report this scammer for scamming.

Status: No One Harmed

3 comments:

  1. I found a scammer today. I forgot their username but it was like superawesomeajjammer or something. they started off saying if you want HD my den.
    I was going to make sure it wasn't a scam. I went and one more person was there. We both thought it would be a scam. Then she/he said: "Who has a spike, masterpiece or worn, say I." And we both said I. so they said "gift me a worn for the Headdress" And left a second later because they knew we wouldn't fall for it. Sadly, I did not get any pictures, but I did report and block them. So if you see someone with a similar username, be cautious. They could have scammed someone. ~ Am2119

    ReplyDelete
  2. The person was member as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. w0nd3rl4nd scammed me a few minutes ago, luckily it was just a lolipop necklace

    ReplyDelete