Blogger Tricks

Saturday, 24 September 2016

comet1216 (Member)


Hello Jammers, it is I, Flint, here with ANOTHER scammer. They are out of their dens today. I found this girl on September 24.
This is them scamming.


I asked why they couldn't trade, and they went with the 'takes the fun out of it' arguement.

,

Then they went on this tangant about 'You can't stop me from scamming'. YOU ADMITTED IT YOU SQUID!


No, we can't, unless we get AJHQ to ban you. Anyways, then they left, and I tracked them to Crystal Sands, scamming.


Good relocating. I confronted them, told 'em I tracked, and they went back to Jamaa Township, where they said I was 'creepy'.


They then told me to 'die in a hole'.


They then left after I told them that I was experienced (at least more experienced then you), and to deal with it. They then logged off.

Report this scammer for scamming, and possibly bullying if you didn't like the last remark.

Status: No One Harmed



3 comments:

  1. why is Flint the only one posting

    why

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flint is most definitely not the only one posting.

      Delete
    2. You may think I am because I found a large amount of scammers in a short time, but Light, Beta, and a few others post.

      Delete