Blogger Tricks

Friday, 23 September 2016

bellaandsadie (Member)

Hello, Jammers, it is I, Flint! I found this kiddo on September 23. Doing a classic Gift-4-Gift Scam.


This is them attempting to scam.


I confronted them, asking why they couldn't trade. They said this.


A stupid, stupid reason, as expected. They also said this when I told them that that was inadequate.


I pointed out that with trading, you couldn't get scammed. They said this.



I started calling them out as a scammer and telling them that I was taking evidence. They started playing the victim-of-bull-eyeing card, and kept repeating I was 'being unfair' and such.



Yes I can, in fact. I started jumping on them and screaming 'SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM DO NOT GIFT' and they left.

Report this kiddo for scamming.

Status: No One Harmed



(Also worship me)


5 comments: