Blogger Tricks

Sunday, 28 August 2016

sharkboy876 (Non-Member) + pinkpie33 (Member, Calamity Corner)




Hello everyone! Light here, and today when I was in Jamaa Township, I came across this scammer. He was doing the classic 'Trade for my necklace to get my rare items!" In this case, his 'rare items' were den betas.


I asked him why I couldn't trade directly, and he ignored me. At this, I turned into my pig and called him a scammer, covering up his nametag. This got his attention, along with several others.


This resulted in multiple people defending the seal, and getting other people to say things like



Cowlan, G, and I were threatened countless times by Pinkpie33 that we were going to be reported. 


Pinkiepie kept on threatening us and saying things like 'we should be ashamed', which led to everyone supporting her reporting us. In the end, sharkboy left the room. 

Report sharkboy876 for scamming and Pinkpie33 for bullying

Status: Unknown

~Light



7 comments:

  1. that random guy advertising his claw arcade tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR NOT SCAMMING THO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why would you be ashamed for having self-control?

      Delete
    2. 1. Making sure you know it's a joke, I assume you did.
      2. That's the point. You shouldn't. It's flawed logic.

      Delete
  3. U just said " YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR NOT SCAMMING THO" as in we should scam.
    So ur a scammer on a scam catcher site admitting ur a scammer and then encouraging it to ppl with self-control. Wow u must be a genius

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They already said they were joking.

      Delete
    2. Look at that grammar. You must be a genius.

      Delete