Blogger Tricks

Friday, 12 August 2016

Panthergirl1000 (Member)

 Hey Jammers, it's Fem here with a scammer found on August 7th. 
She was doing the classic 'Gift me ____ and I'll gift ____ back!' scam, with a twist; apparently, she'll 'gift back' if she doesn't like your gift.

When I asked her why we couldn't trade/exhange for it, she said something along the lines of 'because it's not gifting' (she started advertising again, so I didn't have time to take a picture). That completely makes no sense, because if we were to gift something, and she was to supposedly gift back, it would be exactly like a trade.
When I proceeded to tell her this, she left Jamaa Township. I would have followed her to see if she would attempt this again in another server/place, but unfortunately AJ's update made it that whoever isn't your buddy appears offline. 
Anyways, happy jamming and stay safe!

Status: Unknown



2 comments:

  1. Yeah, that's a rather annoying update, especially if you're trying to catch a scammer. I don't know why Animal Jam made that update- maybe to prevent users stalking others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fem, haven't see you in a while :)
    But yeah, AJ is super glitchy :T
    Nice to see you, though.

    ReplyDelete