Blogger Tricks

Wednesday, 24 August 2016

High School.

High school is coming up. That means grades count towards College, which I'm going into in 4 years. Not to mention it's a bit odd being in a Society aimed for such a low age group when I am going to be an adult in 3 years. I'm hereby retiring the majority of my roles within the Society. The only role I will be keeping is Chat Mod. I'll be active during the rest of the summer. School starts September 8th.

The recent events with Electro have made me really decide it's better for me not to be making big choices, as school stress + big choices = Bad, and I'll 100% *fizzy drink* up the Society if I remain as a CM. I love this society. I don't want to be the end of it.

-Taco-

Also please read my Comic Blog I'd love you if you did






12 comments:

  1. First cerise, then Electro, now Taco? I understand your reasons for leaving, by all means, but the SWS needs strong leadership now more than ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Electro got fired, she didn't quit.

      Delete
    2. I didnt say she quit- I was listing the CMs who are are no longer in the SWS.

      Delete
  2. Good luck in high school! I don't know how school is like in the US, but if you're going into Gr. 10 next year (like I am), grades do count a lot towards your university, so I understand how stressed you may be.
    Good luck once more, and have confidence. You've been a great asset to SWS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taco is leaving. At least we still have our Pun Generator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cans see this runnign into the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can someone add me back to the blog, I was going to make a few posts but I realized I got deleted:/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does anyone here have triskaidekaphobia? Lol

    ReplyDelete