Blogger Tricks

Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Dadm37 (Member)


Hey there, jammers! Agent Skywalker here with a scammer Agent Phoenix caught on August 10th, 2016. Apparently, she was doing the "gift me, best wins ____" scam in Jamaa township when Phoenix came along.


Not quite sure what else went down, but I guess there was some conversation about AJHQ taking something away from people:




(Love the casual "trade me" in there).
Again, I have no idea what Phoenix and her were discussing, but I do know that she gave a confession at some point, and as if that were not enough, asked Phoenix to scam with her:



Welp, that's all I got from Phoenix, so I guess I'll wrap this up.
Dadm37 tried to bait innocent minds with a spiked wristband, but all anyone would have gotten was themself scammed. She even went as far as to ask for an assistant to commit these vile deeds, but little did she know, the jammer was a scam watcher.
Please report this gal for scamming, and thank you Phoenix for alerting me to her.
Skywalker out.

Status: Unknown


-Sky

1 comment:

  1. wow, i used to be buddies with her... but i unbuddied her bc she was trying to use me for rates :(

    ReplyDelete