Blogger Tricks

Saturday, 6 August 2016

Cerise's Farewell Party


Hello Jammers, Cerise here. As most of you know, recently, this society has been going rather downhill recently. It's been taking a toll on my own health, so I've decided that I will be retiring from my role as the leader of this society. The remaining members of the council will be left in charge, and what they do with the society is entirely up to them.
To commemorate this weight off my shoulders, I will be hosting a farewell party to celebrate my retirement from this society. Everyone in the society, as well as friends of the society and viewers of the blog, are invited to attend. It's fine if you come a few minutes late, we plan to be partying for quite awhile! Please do not bring gifts for me, as I obviously will have no use for them. However, if you want to make masterpieces or artwork to commemorate this evening, then go ahead. They will be hung in the future SWS HQ.

Where - Cerise's (ShadowclawXX) den

When - Tuesday, August 9th, 3:00 PM SWS Time (shown directly to the left of this post)


Be sure to have your animal dressed in your formal wear for the party! Below are a few suggestions for what you can wear if you don't think you have anything, but you can use anything that you think is fancy. Keep in mind that members can use items from the non-member section as well.

Members: Tuxedos (of all types), Jamaaliday bows, top hats, bowler hats, ties (of all types), rings (of all types), bracelets (of all types), topcoats, dresses (of all types), diamond earrings, silk scarves, gardening hats, flower crowns

Non-members: Necklaces (of all types), blankets and capes (of all types), rings (of all types), ribbon scarves, fezzes, scarves (of all types), butterfly hair bows, fancy top hats, bracelets (of all types), gloves (of all types), sun hats, head flowers

Ask an agent, or even myself, if you have any issues finding something to wear. I have plenty of items I can spare. If you are having extreme difficulty finding something to wear, then I would highly recommend looking in Epic Wonders. They have decent items for both members and nonmembers.

Please be sure to come on our chat room during the party, as we will be streaming music on the chat YouTube player.
Thank you, and I hope to see you all there.


37 comments:

  1. no, cerice!! the blog will be loose without you!! i understand why your leaveing but i'll miss u
    i trust the councell (all of them except 1) to make good decicions for you're blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally trust the entire council with this society, no matter how long it lasts. I think they can make some good decisions, and I'll likely be here for the first week or so to help them get back on their feet.

      Delete
    2. i dont trust all of the councell some of them are nice peepull but won of them is just roode two everywon

      Delete
    3. I trust the entire council to do a good job of running the society. I don't see any reason you should distrust Taco.

      Delete
  2. I am extremely grateful for everything you have done for this community, Cerise. I've always admired how much work and sweat you put into this society. You've definitely changed the Animal Jam community in one way or another. Thank you for all you have done. Farewell.

    -Naffy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi naffylaffytaffy

      Delete
  3. Sad to see you're leaving :( It's been a good 2 years now, hasn't it? :)
    Sincerely, Ilovegodscreature

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been in the SWS since May of 2014. It's been an absolute honor to be able to work with you and being in the council has changed my life, in some aspects. We'll all miss you, but we will all remember you for everything you've done. At least we'll still see you around chat. Have a nice retirement, we'll never forget the work you've put into this. Thanks for everything, fam.
    -Agent Beta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at first i thought you said absolute horror

      Delete
  5. You're leaving? Wow. I wonder how it will go without you. You've been a great leader, even though I haven't been here too long. (If you're entrusting the society to Taco, I wish the society luck. XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, update notes coming sometime in the next two-three days regarding how the Council is going to be managing the Society.
      As for me, what I do is not going to change that much, but I may be more in charge of organizing things such as Game Night and Movie Night.

      Delete
    2. Its ok, we're not letting Taco run the society. If that ever happened, we'd all be screwed.

      Delete
    3. Agreed, Beta!

      Delete
    4. Amen, Beta!

      Delete
  6. I can see this society running into the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cerise pls ily

    if it ends stress then
    be free

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your contribution to the community. We will all continue to wipe out scamming. Wish you all luck for the future, fabulous scam catchers!

    --AJkraft

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, I looked at this post and saw the title. I'm sorry you have to leave the society, you were always there when I needed help with something, I would love to go the party but I not sure if I can. Anyways thanks for being a part of the society and major! You will be missed by many

    ReplyDelete
  10. y doesnt any1 like taco? he seems like a pretty nice guy, tbh..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hes insane

      Delete
    2. he tells it like it is and some people take that as harsh or rude

      Delete
    3. Like Donald Trump! *Grabs Popcorn*

      Delete
    4. oh boy
      we have a pro trumpster
      someone restrain me before i kill my infernape doll

      Delete
    5. *Restrains* *Eats that Popcorn*

      Delete
    6. I sincerely hope that this Trump supporter is joking.

      Delete
    7. I am, it's great fun to see the reactions when I mention Trump or Feminism. I do not condone the support of Trump. If he was President, we'd all be horribly screwed.

      Delete
  11. Tacolightertiger8 August 2016 at 20:37

    Cherise I totally respect your decision and if this society is making you unwell then your health is the most important thing

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually like Taco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all do but if he ran the thing wed be screwed sooo

      Delete
  13. Cerise, I couldnt come, i'm sorry. I still made a Masterpiece for it if you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That. Was. A. Disaster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really, the party itself was quite nice and I personally had fun. It was just what happened when it ended.

      Delete
  15. Tacolightertiger9 August 2016 at 21:51

    ..... My computer has failed miserably yet again

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank u for everything Cerise. Ur an inspiration to jammers everywhere.
    -akmlynx

    ReplyDelete