Blogger Tricks

Friday, 8 July 2016

puplol1234 (Member)


Hello Jammers! Cerise here with this scammer that one of our new rookies, Agent Cake, caught. Apparently this girl came into Cake's den, asking to borrow her gingerbread hat and promised to give it back, like all scammers of this type do. Of course, Cake said no, and apparently that wasn't the answer this girl was looking for.



When Cake said no and told her she wasn't going to give out her items to a stranger, pup started calling us mean, and then immediately afterward started insulting us.


After a few rounds of her doing the sad emote and the sleeping action, we finally locked her out. Report this girl for scamming and watch out for her in the future.

Status: No One Harmed


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cerise is on a plane currently when you wrote this, impostor.

      Delete
    2. This is the 2nd fake Cerise comment I've seen. Why do people find it fun to impostor..?

      Delete
    3. I suppose that people find it fun because they want other people who are gullible enough to believe it start rumors. Or perhaps they want a new 'change' of identity.

      In any case, it's quite annoying. I had someone pretend to be me a year ago, and although they did not write inappropriate things, it still was bothersome.

      Delete
  2. Hey cerise Agent Time here, again trying for the 1000th time. Im Agent Time, i dont know if you forgot me but my account was wanty37 but i quit, and came back on a new account. Im buddies with moon and she remembers me. I dont know why you think im Pink even though im not. Eh again worth a try - Agent Time :l

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,
      Time, I'd like to apologize first off. When we accused you of being Pink, the society was caught in some drama that made us feel like we couldn't trust anyone. I'm sorry that you had to be a victim of that, things have changed since then.
      If you wish to rejoin the society, you're free to do so. I can promise things aren't like they used to be.

      Thanks,
      Cerise
      AJSWS Council Member

      Delete
    2. Hey Cerise,
      I request forgiveness.
      After a while, I discovered what I did, I realized I hurt you guys.
      Now, I will actually be done with you guys.
      Sorry for all I did,
      -Sixty.
      (PS, Fangangellll is back.)

      Delete