Blogger Tricks

Monday, 11 July 2016

pandapanjam (Nonmember)


Hello again, jammers! This is Agent Sky with a scammer Cake and I caught on July 11th. Just so no one gets confused while reading this, there is no 'double tool' or any way of doubling items on Animal Jam, the SWS simply uses it in a tactic to catch scammers. Someone in jamma calls out something along the lines of "COME TO MY DEN IF YOU CAN DOUBLE MY SPIKE" and catch the scammer that usually comes. That's what we were doing when this gal showed up. I asked her if she was here for the doubling, and when she confirmed I asked if I had to trade her my spike. If the person is a scammer, the answer is usually yes, so it's no surprise that's what she said.


The next question we usually ask is if they can just tell us how to double our item, so we can do it ourselves and not have to gift them. Their answer is usually this:


Here we would do some more things like a test with a necklace and such, but we never got to that since they logged out abruptly. My guess is that they either chickened out or had to go, but it really doesn't matter since all the evidence we really need had already been gathered: they tried to get my to trade them my spike in hopes that they would gift it back doubled, but all I would have gotten myself was scammed.
Please report this guy for scamming.

Status: No One Harmed


-Skywalker

2 comments:

  1. I SAW YOU SAYING THAT IN JAMAA TOWNSHIP! I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE SOMEONE RECORDING SO I DIDN'T GO!
    --Anonymous For Reasons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? Does that mean you're a scammer or that you just saw him recording?
      -Anonymous because I don't have an account on blogger or anywhere else for that matter

      Delete