Blogger Tricks

Thursday, 30 June 2016

Note from Agent PC

Unfortunately, I will no longer be nearly as actively involved in Animal Jam.

I wish I could continue to be fully active, but continuing to associate myself with this game and its community has repeatedly been proven to have negative consequences on my already unstable mental health. I cannot afford any more unnecessary stress, of which this game produces a toxic amount.

I will still challenge scammers when I see them, of course, but I don't think I'll be posting them. I will not be playing online very often either, except to do things with friends and the society.

Speaking of the society, I will still be a council member, just now doing more 'behind the scenes' organizational work instead of in-the-field scam catching.

That's about it, really. Thank you, and as always stay safe.

-PC

14 comments:

  1. throws pinecone at nn nm nd nb ns nff na nr
    Roleplaying on point
    Love ya, squid sister <3 you've done us good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. catches pinecone and throws it back nm nd nb ns nl nh nr na ng nk nz nyc nn

      Delete
  2. what dose unstable mental health mean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MEANY! I JUST ASKED U A QUESTION AND YOU TOLD ME TO LOOK IT UP!

      Delete
    2. It literally took longer to write that comment then it would to look it up m8......

      Delete
    3. The keywords 'unstable mental health' bring up BPD, which I don't have. So I guess the thing you should be searching for is 'mental illness'.

      Delete
  3. That technically is an answer as well...
    Also, please don't call names on this site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PC, you're always welcome to work with me as a site secretary :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I show all the symptoms of having BPD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PC, I really hope you feel better, and get back on track with your life. Take it from a person with anxiety problems ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are missed now more than ever :(

    ReplyDelete