Blogger Tricks

Monday, 13 June 2016

lauryn10 (aka lauryn87) (Member)


Hello Jammers! Taco here with a scammer. They claimed to be giving away a membership and spike, I got them to talk about the deal a bit, blahblahblah, see the video below.




Having trouble viewing the video? Click here to view it on YouTube where you can put it in full screen mode!

You know whats nice? When a possible alt for a scammer reveals there main member username. Gotta love it when they make it eas- BAWTTTT TICOO WHERE IS TEHJ PROOF ITS THEYESJHJ ALT- Kid I'm typing here can you not interrupt? Anyways guys, watch most of the video if you want to see where I discover their main username.
Report this gal for scamming.

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!




I have the attention span of an iguana so I can't watch this, but if you would like to tell me what happens in it I would be very grateful

Status: No One Harmed


3 comments:

  1. "The attention span of an iguana"
    Sigh, we call you Geico for a reason

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Im super fluffy"
      Sigh. We call you Beta Bear for a reason.
      :)

      Delete
  2. The user cutie girl for someone so ugly, XD

    ReplyDelete