Blogger Tricks

Thursday, 16 June 2016

Dear Newer Agents.....

As you can probably tell by the title of this post, this post is mainly for "newer" Agents. This post will probably only benefit you if you joined anytime after January 4th, 2016. (Yes I know 6 months isn't exactly "new", but...) With that PSA out of the way, let's, gettt rightttt, into the newwssss

Hello Jammers! Taco here with his bi-annual post to remind everyone that The Blog of The Agents is a thing that still exists, and probably inform a lot of the newer Agents that it does, in fact, exist. 
This blog is mainly created for the Agents to stay in touch, and just post interesting things about their life, or maybe let off steam in a rant. You can post absolutely ANYTHING. Well, not anything, but anything that doesn't break either of the only two rules we have for it.

1. Hate speech directed towards a certain person, especially someone else in the Society, is not allowed.

2. The posting of explicit imagery is strictly prohibited.

That's it! Now, of course, with these being the only two rules, please know, swearing is allowed on this blog, and there is a LOT of it. All you need to join The Blog of The Agents is to have a blogger account, and of course, to be an Agent of the SWS. Just ask Cerise to add you to the blog, and I'm sure she will!





6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For a variety of reasons, the simple answer is no.

      Delete
  2. whyd my comment get removed? i dont really care but id just like to know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It had a word that, although anyone who uses the Chat Room will tell you, I personally have no problem with, many other people do have a problem with it. I knew that if I didn't remove it however, a bunch of other people would COMPLETELY freak out and be like OMG SWS HAS AWFUL MODERATION!!!11!!!!1

      Delete
    2. I understand :)

      Delete
  3. Hello, Cerise, (If you're reading this) I would like to be an agent for the AJSWS. I don't know if you're accepting new agents, but if you are, I would like to join. I already Jam-A-Grammed Cerise, but I'm just putting it here for other people that moderate the blog to view. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete