Blogger Tricks

Monday, 6 June 2016

25lstroud (Member)


PC here with a scammer caught on 5 June. 25lstroud claimed if I sent them my black long Spike, they would return it, along with an Elf Tail. I confronted them for scamming, and they pretended they didn't know what a scam was. They sent me an Elf Tail, I'm assuming as a bribe. They started talking about how they 'just wanted someone in [their] vid', and while they had said something about a video while in Township, they hadn't mentioned it while I asked for details in their den. They refused to go into detail about what they meant, and held their stance that they didn't know or was not scamming. They had nothing more to say, so I left.


Later in the day, they came on our site's chat room. They admitted to and apologized for scamming:


and claimed their brother would abuse them if they didn't get a Spike for their shared account:



and apologized again, this time seemingly more genuinely:


I'm glad they apologized, but that doesn't change what they did. It is my duty to post evidence of scamming even if the person repents.

Please report 25lstroud for scamming.

Status: None Harmed

-PC

5 comments:

  1. Abuse from siblings is very real. Some kids are acctually stabbed by their siblings. When their parents ask, the kids themselves did it. You should take away something for that. Even if he's lying. It happened to a freind and the parents went to jail for not caring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Notice how I didn't deny the seriousness of sibling abuse or even comment on what they said. I simply stated the facts of what they told me.

      Delete
  2. this is SO MEAN SMH LOL Y WOULD U DO THIS TO SOMEONE GONNA GET ABUSED SRSLYY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just stop commenting. We're getting tired of your attempted trolling, it's not even that funny.

      Delete
  3. ur so mean.. im trolling? srsly?

    ReplyDelete