Blogger Tricks

Monday, 16 May 2016

So, I'm apparently an Art Thief?

Let me make this perfectly clear, this is a rant post. If you don't want to read a rant, don't read this post.

Hi everyone. I'm pretty salty right now. Awhile ago, I was friends with a select someone who's user begins with "Br" (as not to confuse anyone with other ex-friends they know I have). I still refer to them as "Wind" though. To set the stage for this post, I need to explain: all the way back in December 2012, I founded a scam catching group called AJSG (It was disbanded in around November 2015 or something?). My second in command's name I'll refer to as "Cat". "Cat" was my best friend on Animal Jam until she quit in around Summer 2015. "Cat" was an extremely talented artist, and made the majority of my profile pictures. "Cat" and I stay in touch via Google Hangouts to this day. "Wind" and "Cat" were also friends. "Wind" and I had had a very rocky friendship, filled with lots of drama. Looking back on my "friendship" with her, I absolutely despise her and wish I had never met her. She is truly one of the absolutely most despicable people I have met on all of Animal Jam, and I used to be friends with blue54899, so that's saying something. One day, in Fall of 2015, "Wind" decided to try to convince me that "Cat" believed I was the alt for people I was pretty salty with at the time. Most notably of these people were someone I believed was the alt for one of the few Jammers I can say I absolutely despise, emb0. I'm now friend's with the majority of other people she claimed "Cat" had "accused" me of being. I sent "Cat" video proof of "Wind" saying "Cat" had accused me of being the alt for these people, and here is a censored response of what "Cat" said replied to me.


 "Cat" then proceeded to comment on "Wind's" Channel and said this.
(The comment above is a screenshot of the comment that "Cat" sent me, because the original conversation was removed by the channel owner I believe, which is why it say's "0 seconds ago")

And replied again to my hangout with this.


We "fought" in the comments for a while, but got nowhere. The drama settled for a while. "Wind" and I blocked each other on Social Media and Animal Jam, and we never really spoke again. Recently, "Wind" approached "Cat" again, and apparently had forgotten about our fight we had. Although I'm not sure exactly what "Cat" meant when she said this:


Although I'm not sure exactly what "Cat" meant when she said "scam contest", I'd be willing to bet "Wind" was hosting a fake contest, and needed a fake winner, so chose "Cat" to try to help her.

I decided to view "Wind"'s channel today. She had had some of the art she made quite a while ago stolen by someone, and then that person claimed it was her own art. I commented:

"Well that's what you get for scamming ____'s art back then"

She replied, with this.


I am EXTREMELY salty right now. "Wind" has now accused me of stealing her art, which, frankly, is terrible art. And ohhh boy, let me tell you. If there is anything I hate more than a scammer, it is an art thief. I have 0 tolerance for disrespect of other people's property, especially the theft of someone's own creation. Based on me basically telling her karma came back on her, she is so *fizzy drinked* off as to automatically jump to the conclusion that I was the art thief. Why am I making this post? To let off steam. Is it off topic? Yup. Is it my only place to vent? Yup. Is "Wind" most likely the daughter of Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler's long lost half sister? I'd love to say yup, but instead, I'll only say most likely.
Yah

P.S- If some kid comments "wait bawt tico im confused r u an art theef or naw"- I will be extremely tempted to kill a few chipmunks or something.

21 comments:

  1. NOT chipmunks. leeches please. or mosquitoes. or ticks. or ants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait bawt tico im confused r u an art theef or naw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO NOT THE CHIPMUNK KILL THE LEECHES AND ROACHES INSTEAD I BEG OF YOU TACO DON'T DO IT

      Delete
    2. wait. ARE YOU MOCKING ME JUST BECAUSE I WAS SAD ABOUT THE CHIPMUNKS?

      Delete
  3. Wow. Seems like you've gone into a lot of drama this past year... Well hopefully it will sort itself out. I hate people like that who have no evidence

    ReplyDelete
  4. bawt takcoh yer just a s4lty s4lt sh4ker
    But like, seriously. I empathize for thy soul ;~;

    ReplyDelete
  5. BAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWTTT TICIIICCCOOOOOOO THEY SAID thT UER AN ARTA THEIF AND THEY NAME IS WINFD AND I LIEK WIND DSO HTEY CANT LEVEN LIE ATATT A;LL;LLKLKK OMG NO CHUPMINKS NOOOOO I BE JUST JK BAWWWW but really why did he/she accuse u tho

    ReplyDelete
  6. durr hburr art theft is bad sws is scary and taco was a witch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donald Trump's daughter LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are OBVIOUSLY an art thief. Don't you know that a womyn victim is always right? Concepts like 'you need evidence' and 'innocent until proven guilty' and 'due process' are racist because they were invented by white slave owners to legally justify them holding slaves. Wind is a brave womyn, braver than any war hero or third-world womyn, for standing up to your victim-blaming! You must be a white, thin, able-bodied, neurotypical, allistic, straight, cis, conservative, Republican, pro-life, Donald Trump supporting, gamer gating, truscum, anti self diagnosis, gun toting redneck male, because the amount of privilege here is toxic! Why are you so racist, misogynist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, fat shaming, and above all an art thief? You keep jumping to defend Cat, so I bet you are the same person, so you can make Wind feel even worse by making her think she is hated by everyone. You make me sick! Check your privilege! #arttheft #racism #misogyny #homophobia #transphobia #ableism #fatshaming #maletears #whitetears #privilege #disgusting #killallmen #allmenarepigs #tacogate #justiceforwind
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    yes this is satire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. all men are pigs. i agree. that username though - wind.

      Delete
    2. WAKE ME UP INSIDE

      Delete
  9. reading this for the 10th time
    ur a sc3mer ticoboy



























    That's my sarcasm

    ReplyDelete
  10. "so r u an art thief or naw"
    Answer-idk I didn't read the full post

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wait but Tico are u art theef or naw

    ReplyDelete
  12. "wait bawt tico im confused r u an art theef or naw

    ReplyDelete
  13. When you are about to post something, ask yourself the following questions:

    "Is my post relevant to the blog?"
    "Is my post really necessary?"
    "Does my post follow the posting rules?"
    "Could this post easily start drama?"

    you broke the rules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honey, are you a part of this society?
      Nope.
      Is it your place to come down on the authors of it?
      Absolutely not.

      Delete