Blogger Tricks

Thursday, 12 May 2016

ry15607 (Member)


*sigh*
Do you ever just find a scammer, who is trying something, so obscure, so unbelievably stupid, that you just think to yourself "What the *fizzy drink* even is the Animal Jam community now?" Well, I found one of those guys today. Jammers: This is 2016. This is when, people, are so idiotic, to try to tell you, that they need to borrow your spike, for their date. Yes Jammers, this is Animal Jam, the game, where 7-9 year old's, not only attempt to date each other, but try to steal your items with the excuse that they need it to impress their 7-9 year old date. I- what? I- I... I don't even... what is the meaning of life anymore?
See the hysterical video below.



Having trouble viewing the video? Click here to watch it on YouTube, where you can put it in full screen mode and view it in higher quality!
After I stopped recording, they CONTINUED to try to scam this way, until nearly everyone in Jamaa Township showed up and started calling them out as a scammer. They soon fled to my den, and tried to talk to me, but as I didn't want to hear their craptastic excuses, I locked them out.

Status: No One Harmed



Ps: For beta: "BAAWTTT TICOOOO UR GETTIN IN DA WEYYY OF HSSSS LUVVVVVVVV"

2 comments:

  1. BAaaaaaWWwW wW wwWww. TACCAC .89.COO OCCOOOO I NOTICED YOU ADDED AND COLONEL TO YOUR THiiIIiIIIIMnNNgGGG TAAAaiiIIiaIAaiAiccC c cCCc cc cCoOcOooOo oOoOooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayo Taco. Its Spanish (Whom you can refer to me as Bear now). Just wanted to say hi, and sorry I haven't talked to you in a few months. I got super busy. BUT IM ALIVE and I almost died on my school trip 2 days ago ;D Hahhahaha anyways yeah

    ReplyDelete