Blogger Tricks

Monday, 9 May 2016

rockinbarbie2 (Member)


Hello, it's Agent PC here with a scammer I caught on 4 May. rockinbarbie2 claimed that whoever sent them the best gift would win a Head Feather (which, surprisingly, they did have). When I asked them why they wouldn't just trade, they said, and I quote, 'WHATEVA', then ran to their den. I followed them there, where there was one other person. I asked them again why they wouldn't just trade, and reminded them that AJHQ says to only use the trading system. They got mad and disappeared for a moment, then when they came back to find me still there they got angry and locked me out.


As you can see in the video, the other person in the den had asked 'who won', which leads me to believe that they had sent gift(s) to rockinbarbie2. I have no idea of knowing how many other people sent gift(s) as well.

Then I Jam-a-Grammed them to let them know I had gotten a video, and told them to say hi to the Scam Watcher Society. This was their response:


I replied through Jam-a-Gram and told them I got that down too, and told them to look up the AJSWS, and though I didn't get a picture they responded by saying 'leave me alone I'm not doing anything'.

Well, here is the proof that they were indeed doing something - scamming.

(Oh, and then they blocked me. Of course.)

Please report rockinbarbie2 for scamming.

Status: 1+ Harmed

-PC


No comments:

Post a Comment