Blogger Tricks

Wednesday, 11 May 2016

Pay It Forward


Hello Jammers, Cerise here! Now, before this post starts, let me clear up some misconceptions. You're probably about to comment, "Cerise! Why is there a picture of a book, and the title of that book, on this post? This isn't your school binder!" But let me explain why I'm making this post.

I recently finished reading this book called Pay It Forward - the young reader's edition. It's about this kid named Trevor who is assigned a social studies project in which he has to simply "COME UP WITH AN IDEA THAT COULD CHANGE THE WORLD". So he comes up with the "pay it forward" idea.
It works like this. If you do something nice to someone, say, hold the door for them or give them directions, tell them to pay it forward by doing a nice thing to 3 more people, and then telling them to do the same thing.

I want people inside, as well as outside, of the SWS to start trying to put this plan into action. I believe we could make a change by doing this together, even if it isn't a very big one.
I'll definitely be doing this myself, as well as giving items to people I see doing good deeds.


P.S. Read Pay It Forward, it's an awesome book.

10 comments:

  1. This idea sounds great! Can't wait for more people to Pay It Forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh? I don't get the inside SWS thing. What we supposed to do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing!!Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. READ THE POSTING RULES. srsly, smh this is so off topic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. This post was made last month. A little late.
      2. I'm well aware of what the posting rules are - I'm the person that wrote them.
      3. Would you care to explain what rules I am breaking? It's relevant, it's necessary, and it can't easily start drama.

      Delete
    2. ITS NOT RELEVANT TO SCAMMER CATCHING! OR TO ANY EVENTSW OR ANYTHENG

      Delete
    3. It's not relevant to scam catching, but it is relevant to one of our society's main objectives, which is simply attempting to make the world a better place.
      This post has been up for a month, it's a little late to be complaining about it.
      Plus, if we thought there was something wrong with this post, it would've been taken down.

      Delete
    4. NO ITS ABOUT MAKING AJ A BETTER PLC NOT THE WORLD LOL SMH XD

      Delete
    5. The point is flying high over your head here.
      I'm not even going to try and convince you because it clearly isn't working. If you're so irritated by the fact that we made a post which you believe is apparently "off-topic", there's a simple solution - don't view the post.

      Delete
    6. U SO MEEN IMMA GIVE U BETA

      Delete