Blogger Tricks

Sunday, 15 May 2016

ja51835 (member)


Hey it's Electro here, I am so sorry for being an inactive bum. But here I am, with once again, another scammer. As you can see in the picture above is ja51835.


Just walking around Jamaa I got this JAG saying, "if you want my headdress gift blue spike". I really doubt shes going to gift me her headdress considering how high headdresses are on the rare scale.
Please report this scammer and have a good day!
-Electro

Status: No One Harmed

7 comments:

  1. I have no comment on this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You clearly do, since you made a comment :P

      Delete
  2. Someone once said "gift me purple HD I give 3 hds back" when I said why not just trade, they called me a scammer. Sadly I don't have their username or any evidence, but just wanted to say how dumb jammers can be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once I saw somone saying something like 'Glitched Headress on trade or something like that. When I loooked, It was a sturdy table, the first item you ever get.I told them that and they said 'YOU CAN'T SEE IT'S A HEADDRESS U BLIND LOL JUST TRADE ME SPIKE FOR IT.'

      Delete