Blogger Tricks

Friday, 27 May 2016

gamergirlbri (Member)


PC here with a scammer found on 22 May. gamergirlbri asked people to send them a 'really bad Spike Collar or Wrist' if they wanted a Headdress. They refused to show this imaginary Headdress, nor did they let people trade for it. They denied being a scammer, saying we 'do not understand'. Then they justified it by saying 'I never said I would give you a [Headdress] did I? I said if you wanted [one]. / See? It is called English'. When me and another person revealed we were recording, they fled. I followed them a few times, but they never engaged with me, running away every time they caught a glimpse of me, before finally logging off.


They were very obviously implying that they would send a Headdress if the Spike Collar was sent, and they were just using the phrasing to cover up their tracks and try to feel superior to us. That's called baiting, and it's a low blow. Credit for a lame attempt at creativity, though.

Report gamergirlbri for scamming.

Status: None Harmed

-PC

9 comments:

  1. I've been stalking this blog for some time now, and I recently read through a bunch of posts (From recently till...January 2015?) and when I saw when this one was posted, I was both excited and upset. It's good to see you all are active, but it's sad to see that you have to be active so people can stay safe :/ Stupid scammers....

    (Also PC you're my favorite Scam Watcher so far XD I love it when you say SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER)
    -SilverstarTBS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silver.. what o.o
      -Icy

      Delete
  2. Can you please put Radia17 on here? She scammed my worn and if you need proof she's on my Instagram. It's Snowwolf_aj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you please provide us a direct link to the evidence you have? It can take us quite a while to find your Instagram and then dig through your profile to find the picture.

      Delete
    2. Oh, sure. https://www.instagram.com/snowwolf_aj/?hl=en
      I had to lie aboUT a few things to try and trick her into giving it back, didn't work though.

      Delete
    3. I see a screenshot of you confronting them, but the evidence we need is more a picture or video of the scam actually happening. Maybe I'm missing something, but I didn't see anything like that on your IG.

      Delete
  3. Good job, PC. Another scammer caught! (It's my first time posting on SWS commenting)\
    Agent Icy, aka Sixty58 on Animaljam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Np. Also, I have a suggestion. Can we start doing Scammer Goldmine again?
    Agent Icy, aka Sixty58 on Animaljam.

    ReplyDelete