Blogger Tricks

Wednesday, 4 May 2016

Calamity Corner - twinklepop101 (Member)


Hello Jammers! Cerise here. A day or so ago, we were doing the Item Exchange at my den. It's where we have people give us their unwanted items and give them a rare in return. This girl was one of our last customers, and the last item I had on trade (the backup storage's trade) was a friendship bracelet. She refused to trade me unless I put a rare on trade, even after I tried explaining to her that we had a limited budget and she should just take what we're offering because it's basically free rares.
She proceeded to JAG my main account about how "the tiger says there is a rare on trade but there isn't its a friendship bracelet". I then explained to her the exact same thing I had explained on the item storage - that we're basically giving her free rares and she should accept our offer.



 She then said she was going to report me for scamming, and when I told her that I wouldn't get banned, she said she would go on all her accounts and report me. How about we show her what happens to spoiled kids?
Report her for bullying.


10 comments:

  1. I remember there being a couple of bratty customers. I think you handled them pretty well. :D
    ~Flint

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were scamming, you wanted her items for your bad items.
    And refused to trade the rare.
    I will report you, because you scammed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did they (Cerise) scam? I don't understand.

      Delete
    2. 1. Twinklepop most likely had an item of lesser value than a Friendship Bracelet.
      2. "And refused to trade the rare"- You are free to not trade any item, are your own choosing.
      3. "I will report you for scamming"- I highly doubt AJHQ would do anything. Than again, they did gift Blue two Positive Player Plaques, so I wouldn't put it past them.....

      Delete
    3. 4. Yes, Cerise is OBVIOUSLY a scammer, that's EXACTLY why she's worked her butt off on this Society meant to bring scammers and bullies to justice since January 2014.

      Delete
    4. I feel like some idiot is gonna take that last comment as OMG TICO IS SAYING CERISE IS A SCALOP so let me clarify that "4." was sarcasm.

      Delete
  3. I don't really understand what went on. Why was the Friendship Bracelet on trade? Did you want them to trade their gem-items for it, or was it just a placeholder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When customers come upstairs, the item storage has the items we're exchanging on trade. We ask the customer to trade the items they're exchanging for something on our trade, and the friendship necklace was the last item we were giving out.

      Delete
    2. Oh, I see. I read it 'Friendship Bracelet', as in the regular store bought item. Friendship Necklaces (from the Friendship Armor set right?) are actually pretty good items, they are more or less equivalent to a small Monday rare, so this person had no right to throw a fit. Thank you for explaining!

      Delete
    3. It was actually a friendship necklace from the yearly Valentines Day event.

      Delete