Blogger Tricks

Thursday, 26 May 2016

Calamity Corner - needyou6 (Non-member)



Hello Jammers! Cerise here. Several days ago, I was doing that Jammer Wall thing where people put a motivational speech on their Jammer Wall and ask people to read it if they're having a bad day. In my speech, I mentioned that we recently put my rabbit down, and then this chick decided to be an insensitive jerk and start saying things like "i don't care if you put your rabbit down, i would like to eat it". Too bad this kid doesn't know he had worms, aka fly larva, so she probably would've got some foreign disease if she ate him.


After I defended myself, she said I was being mean and selfish - for taking in a rabbit during Winter of 2011, whereas he would've starved to death otherwise. I'm not going to say anything else, just read the entries.


Report her for bullying.


2 comments: