Blogger Tricks

Saturday, 9 April 2016

youngboy33 (Member)


WELL, ITS BEEN LIKE FOREVER... LOL
Hey guys! Its Avie here, finally back with another post. My "posting skills" are a bit rusty, and I apologize if I forget any rules or anything.
Anyway, this guy was trying to scam me out of an orange long. Want proof? Here you go.


So I was just in Jamaa Township, chilling with some non-members and members and trading, when suddenly, I get this Jam-A-Gram from youngboy33. Its kind of obvious they were trying to scam.
I tried to reply with "No, AJHQ made the trade system for a reason", but apparently "his inbox was full". 
Wow, AJHQ.  Just wow.
Anyway, the guy appeared in my den (I keep it unlocked sometimes) and after I failed at trying to Jam-A-Gram him, I came to my den. 
He asked me if it was a deal, and I refused, saying what I meant to say in the Jam-A-Gram, that the trade system was made for a reason. And then he said this:


I'm sorry, but I couldn't care less about your favorite color. 
So after mentioning the trading system AGAIN, he said this:


Okay, now aparrently, he got scammed out of a party hat by trading, which can't be possible now because of the new trade system. So either he's a lying sneak, or he just can't move on with his life (its possible the "scam" occurred with the past trading system). We've all been scammed before (Most of us at least), and we've moved on. Why can't you?


After I questioned him more, he said "They quickly changed the trade and got it". 
THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.
How could someone change a trade while an offer is going? Its not possible (it might be if you had one of those mod things, but I don't know a lot about those, so um...)
Anyways, after that, the guy claimed he was recording. (I wish I was actually recording too, I wonder what the guy would say lol).
I didn't believe him, of course. 
I argued with him for a while. He kept talking about his recording, and I kept saying that I didn't care. Besides, he was the one trying to scam. I doubt the kid even has a channel.
The guy finally decided to leave.



A rare headdress would be nice, but I know I'm not going to get it. He's just trying to scam me. 
*sigh* When will these scammers ever learn?


Status: No One Harmed



No comments:

Post a Comment