Blogger Tricks

Sunday, 3 April 2016

Update Notes 03/04/2016


Hello Jammers! Cerise here with some more updates for the society. Recently, the society has fallen into a metaphorically ditch. We have a severe lack of active agents and general popularity, so we're adding some more updates to give the society an extra boost.

For the first update, we're opening joining applications again. If you're interested in joining, please contact a council member via Animal Jam. If you are an agent, please try and ask around with your buddies to see if any of them may be interested in joining, or go around and find Jammers who could be decent agents.
As well as attempting to find new, active agents for the society, agents will also be tasked with occasionally going out and advertising for the society specifically saying things like "Do you want daily updates on scammers in AJ? Search Animal Jam Scam Watchers Society on Gooble*!"
*Google

For the second update, we'll be improving on our community services to expand our reach and general popularity. We currently only have 2 types of community services - the help center and the item delivery service - so if you have any other suggestions of what we can do for community services, please leave them in the comments.
We will also be doing weekly prize pack giveaways with items from the society item storages, sometimes on Animal Jam and sometimes on Play Wild, so stay tuned!

Another update is something that has been in production for awhile now - the New Jammer foster home. If its name wasn't a dead giveaway, the NJFH is a center that New Jammers can attend and stay in until they're ready to play Animal Jam on their own. Agents will be employed as workers in the center, and any Jammer is free to volunteer to help the New Jammers out. At the home, New Jammers can play games with the other attendees, trade with them, and befriend the employees/volunteers. It'll be opened within a few days hopefully. If you're interested in volunteering, please tell Cerise.

As for the last update, this has already been put in place for a few agents, but it is now going to become a requirement for everyone in the society. I put in the time and effort to write up a personal claim & declaration that states, very specifically, all the rules and policies of the society. Each agent must hold a valid declaration that's been signed and sealed by both a council member and the agent that holds the declaration. The declaration must be resigned every month, as well as if any of the society's policies change. Any agent that holds an expired document will be barred from participating in any society activities until their declaration is re-read and signed,

All agents, please read this page and comment this once you have read and agreed to it:

I, ________, agree to abide by the policies and statements enlisted in my personal claim and declaration. I acknowledge that I will be punished appropriately for violating these amendments and I willingly accept any punishment dealt to me for doing so.

-----

Thank you all for reading, and once again, leave any suggestions for how we can improve the society in the comments on this post!


19 comments:

  1. Okay well, i think all these are really good idea's. I think you should put in more music though. Other wise i think chat is perfect! I think i could help the society by going around Animal Jam asking people to join the society if you would like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wheres the declaration? I don't understand. some agents cant use the blog, how do I sign it? it dosent make sense
    agent izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you come on chat, Cerise will give you a link to the personal claim and declaration.

      Delete
  3. Cerise I might be able to join the Society again. I'm truly sorry for leaving and not responding to anything.I think I am agent Marshy. I was busy working for school and up coming events. I hope I can still be apart of this society :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cerise, how long will the society be open for application?
    -Bulbaluver

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for not posting... Could I have the declaration thingamobber? ( I never knew we had that) And I would like to volunteer:) Also these are good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be making a post about it later to make it easier for everyone to sign.

      Delete
  6. 1. Declaration? Where at?
    2. I don't really understand the NJFH concept, do we just keep New Jammers in our den and then release them into the wild? Or will we give them a big old speech letting them know about AJ? I don't get it
    3. Another idea, I think we should have agents be required to make a post once a week, unless they really are unable to. This will give the society more variety and more active, so you're not running a one-man blog.
    4. As for hiring, we should also have a page dedicated to the rules and policies, so if someone breaks a rule, they can't say "I didn't know that" or something. Just a fair idea for if we get new agents.

    These ideas sound great though, and I'll hopefully be out of hiatus around mid-April to May-ish. But I have time this week because I'm on spring break ^-^

    ~mz5963 aka Agent Beta ~ SWS Council Member ~ Animal Jam~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I STRONGLY DISSAGREE with 3.

      Delete
    2. I think its like Hope for the Journey Home, if you've heard of that. At least, that's what it sounds like.

      Delete
    3. It =NJFH. Search up "hope for the journey home".

      Delete
  7. I'm interested in volunteering for the NJFH!
    (Also, I saw an agent advertising for the AJSWS!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cerise, is it ok if i contact you via jam-a-gram about application during the weekend?
    -Bulbaluver

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all really awesome ideas, and I'd love to be involved in NJFH. I've already contacted Cerise about it. Well, she technically confronted me to share it with me a few days ago, but nevertheless, it seems like something really cool to spend time on! The rest of the ideas are awesome as well, and I think the documentary will defiantly lower the level of Agents breaking the rules.
    ~ Agent Fern.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delusion23 (Agent Fern)6 April 2016 at 21:50

    I, Agent Fern, agree to abide by the policies and statements enlisted in my personal claim and declaration. I acknowledge that I will be punished appropriately for violating these amendments, and I willingly accept any punishment dealt to me for doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would really like to join, but do I need a personal Email or can it be a shared one?

    ReplyDelete
  12. And what den will the NJFH be in?

    ReplyDelete