Blogger Tricks

Monday, 25 April 2016

Quitting. (For Real This Time)

Hey jammers! Its me, Aviator here, and welcome to probably the last post you'll ever see on here by me...
Thats right, I'm actually quitting for real this time. That last time was just, well, I guess I was fighting with my friend, and I didn't want to fight anymore..
I'm kind of bored of AJ now, and well, now I find myself barely on it. Also, I found new games that I love, such as Yandere Simulator, Pirate101, and Wizard101.
Its been really fun being in this society <3 All the agents here are amazing, really nice, and on their way to making Animal Jam great again. Thanks so much Cerise, for letting me be a part of this team. I'll honestly be missing catching scammers and stuff, but I think its time for a change.

Well, this is it. Goodbye Jammers! Thanks for letting me part of the:


8 comments:

  1. do you drink a lot of Yum in pirate101
    Because then you'd be HIGH
    HAH
    Hah
    hah
    ha
    ha.......
    ha...............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww it was nice knowing you while it lasted

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear you are quitting, but I can understand why. I hope you do enjoy yourself playing the games you like and living your life however you want. Take care out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, bye Avie! We'll miss having you here <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a shame...

    ReplyDelete