Blogger Tricks

Monday, 11 April 2016

mantha326 (Member)

Hello y'all! It's Agent Taco here, with a scammer that Agent Sky alerted me to while I was moderating the Chat Room. It was the classic "GIFT ME WIN STUFFS FROM MY LIST OMG!!1!1!1!1" When asked the question of "Why can't we just trade for the item's from your list directly?" they claimed AJHQ turned off  their gifting. Uh oh! One catch to that there bud, AJHQ only disables both your trading AND your gifting, not one or the other. When I called her out on this, she did a confused emote and said "no!" and ran away. Below is video evidence of the entire scam.



"BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTT TIIIIIIIIICOOOOOOOOO UR QUALITY IS LITERALLY LIKE A GRAIN HARVESTER!!!!1!!1!!??"?"" "BUUUUUUTTSS TIIICOOOOOOOOO U HAVE QUALITY LIKE UR RUNNING D.O.S STILLLLL"""""!!212  "buuuut TIIICOOO112112 I HAVE CELIAC DISEASE AND THIS IS SO GRAINY IS MAKES ME ACT UP SO IM SUUUUINGGGG UUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!12" - Yes, I know this video is extremely grainy and poor in quality. I'm working on improving the quality of my videos, ok? So Beta, you meanie, don't get on my case and be like BUTTT TICOOOOOO. Anyways, I wonder if more of this post was me making fun of complainers, or actually talking about the scammer. Anyways, yah, report her for scamming or whatever.

Status: No one harmed.


7 comments:

  1. '' BUUUUUUUT TIIIIIIIICOOOOOOOOOOO I HAVE BEEN BEST FREEEEEEINDS WIIITH THIS PERSOOOOOOOON AND THEY SAID TO REPORT YEWWWWWWW!!!!''

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why do I have a feeling this is either Beta or Electro lol

      Delete
  2. I don't know if you know about this, but if you search animal jam on youtube and go to channels there's an account called animal jam hacking and scamming with over 400 subs. You should look into it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't look too major, but if we don't have enough scammer posts, I will make sure to make a post about these guys.
      For anyone else reading this, here is a link to their channel.
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg4qbdpF7MEMsKn2hbTnQzg?nohtml5=False

      Delete
  3. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTT TIIIIIIIIICOOOOOOOOO I KNO FUR A FACT DAT HER DADDEH WORKZ FOR AJHQ!!!1!1! IF U B MEEN TO HER DADDEH WILL BAN U 5EVER >:(((((((((((( #REKT #OMG #TICTACOGUNBBANNED5EVER #BCHESUCHABULLYTOSOMEONEWHOWASJUSTMINDINGHEROWNBUSINESSBYSCAMMINGANDHEGOTITONVIDEOTHATSHEWASBREAKINGTHRULESANDOMGHOWDAREHE!1!!1!1!!11!!1one!!!eleven1!!1!

    ReplyDelete