Blogger Tricks

Sunday, 24 April 2016

kitten1216 (Member)

Yo y'all, it's Colonel Taco here, back with another scammer. I was just sitting in Jamaa Township, when I saw two scammers. I had to pick which one to go after, and I randomly chose the lion. See the video below.


If you are having trouble seeing what is going on, click here to view it on YouTube, and view it in full screen.

BBBAWWWTTT TICOOO U MADE EM SCEMPER LEMPER!!11! BAWT TICO U R MEAN!!! BAWT TICOOO, UR A BUNNY AND THEHYRE A LIAN, SO THRFURE UR A HAWKER!!!

Chill, at the end of the video they even admitted they tried to scam me.

Status: No one harmed


P.S. taco if you want me to add more text to your signature JUST ASK
-cerise who made all the council member signatures

4 comments:

  1. BAAAAAAAWWWTTT TTTAAAAKKKCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you add your Children of Mira title to your signature?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why DIDNT you add your Children of Mira title to your signiture?

      Delete
    2. i don't have signature, that might be hard

      Delete