Blogger Tricks

Tuesday, 26 April 2016

jojobubbanono (Member)


Hello Jammers! Cerise here. I caught this girl a few nights ago during one of my sessions of late-night scam catching. Anyways, this girl was claiming that if you sent her a spiked collar, she'd send you something better, despite none of her animals having anything of "value" on them.


I went up to her and asked her "why can't you just trade directly for the spike?'. She ignored me. I asked again, she proceeded to run to the other side of the room and continue advertising. I repeatedly tried to ask her the question, until I decided to just start calling her out as a scammer, to which she responded rather viciously. She started screaming at me and called me a bully for calling her a scammer, even though I gave her a chance to defend herself and she ignored me.
She even went as far as to start screaming at nearby strangers to report me, most of whom either walked away frightened or asked what happened. As soon as I explained what happened, they either reported her or stayed along to defend me. Thanks, strangers.


After immediately saying she wasn't a scammer, she continued to scam - in front of all the people she tried to recruit to her side. However, this time, she changed her advertisement to "send me a spike and I'll send a better spike". So, once again, I started trying to question her, and she ran away, to the amusement of my newfound following of strangers and myself.


Finally, when my squadron of accidental white-knights began to surround her and yell for people to report her, she finally showed the spike that she planned to give out. Spoiler alert, it was a diamond shop spike.


I asked how she could give it away as a "better spike"when she expected people to send rare spikes. She didn't answer, blocked me, and immediately left. Typical.

Report her for scamming.

Status: Unknown


19 comments:

  1. Hey AJSWS!
    I'm a frequent visitor of this blog. I really like everything you guys do here- it's inspiring, to be frank.
    Anywho, I have a request regarding the layout of the SWS. In my opinion, the font is quite hard to read. Because of how thick and jaunty it is, it can be quite colluded for the average visitor.
    Could you guys take changing it into consideration? Keep it up- I'm a big supporter.

    :peace:
    whitehat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whitehat here again- Thank you. This is perfect.

      Delete
    2. I actually have the opposite view, but OK.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Nobody is talking about you. This post is over 2 months old. Plus, we're not breaking the rules in any way. Reporting us would do nothing.

      Delete
    5. yes they r talking about me my user is jojobubbanono

      Delete
    6. Nobody on this post has commented here in over 2 months, and nobody on this entire website has mentioned you since the making of this post.

      Delete
  2. well, diamond shop spikes SHOULD be rarer,
    There are fewer. you can get rare spikes, but not diamond shop.
    But its a obvious scam

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am sorry for doing this scam. plz be my buddy jammer8nr0m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In your last comment you started yelling about how you were going to report us, now you want to be our buddies?

      Delete
    2. No, you said you were sorry for scamming.

      Delete
    3. The primary moderator of this blog.

      Delete
  4. STOP EMBARRASSING ME BY PUTTING ME ON A WEBSITE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You embarrassed yourself enough when you decided to stoop low enough to scam. If you can't pay the time, don't do the crime.

      Delete
  5. i hate my life i hate everything now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little late to the party. This post hasn't been active for almost a year.

      Delete