Blogger Tricks

Monday, 4 April 2016

hihicutestmonkey (Member)


Hello Jammers! Cerise here. I have a possible scammer that I did not encounter directly, but more so accidentally discovered while I was stalking browsing through my buddy's Jammer Wall. This person, hihicutestmonkey, was asking my buddy (who I will call X) if she could "borrow" her pink spiked collar for a look, to which X replied saying that she wouldn't let out her items to someone that she didn't know, indicating that these two don't know each other. Suspicious? Definitely.


So the scenario went like this, as far as I know - hihi was asking X, whom she apparently did not know at all, to "borrow" her pink spiked collar. I say "borrow" in quotation marks because whenever someone asks to borrow your clothing, they're almost ALWAYS TRYING TO SCAM YOU.

I'm probably going to try and get more information about this girl. For now, report her for scamming.

Status: No One Harmed


2 comments:

  1. Yo if someone's reading this can they let my friend dragonbornreturns know that I'm super sorry I left without saying goodbye as I say thanks again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is dragonbornreturns! who is this?

      Delete