Blogger Tricks

Thursday, 14 April 2016

Bharlie (Member)


Hello Jammers! Cerise here with a rather short post. I was advertising for my new program, which I will unveil on this blog soon enough, when this person walked up to me, said "i scam", and ran away, probably because they immediately regretted it.


I don't know if they're actually a scammer, nor do I care, because telling a scam catcher you're a scammer isn't the right way to troll, as this kid will soon learn.

Report them for scamming.

Status: No One Harmed

9 comments:

  1. Did they know it was you? If not, why would you run around saying "i scam" to people, you know you'll get reported if you have sense. As this person didn't see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. '' Cerise here with another SHIRT post.'' Plus I think they did it because they wanted to be 'cool'. ITS NOT COOL TO SCAM KIDS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fixed. And the typo at the end " because telling a scam catcher you're a scammer isn't the right way to learn, as this kid will soon learn." to.... " because telling a scam catcher you're a scammer isn't the right way to troll, as this kid will soon learn.

      Delete
    2. Shirt posts are my favorite.

      Delete
    3. I don't like jelly filled stuff. For me, it tastes like squish in the middle of something looking good. I call them illusions.

      But seriously, what would a jelly-filled post look like...

      Delete
  3. I found a scammer named Poplolly, and this one person keeps nagging in the comments saying shes not a scammer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BBBUTUUUUT TIIIICOOOOO< SJHEZ A SCALLLLPPPPOOPPP Y U NO BELIVES MEEES OMG U SO R00000DE WHY U NO TRIST MMMEEES


      I am not the anonymous that posted the oringanal poplolly comment.

      Delete