Blogger Tricks

Friday, 4 March 2016

tristanl26 (Member)


Hello Jammers! Cerise here. I bet you can tell by this person's player card what kind of post this is going to be. tristanl26 was running around Jamaa Township saying that she was going to shut AJ down, in an attempt to impersonate fman122. First things first, we can tell this is fake because fman122 was caught years ago, and second of all, she got the wrong color on the underside of her wolf.
At first I thought this was merely a harmless joke, but I was wrong. She started going around and screaming for people to send her long spiked collars and threatening to shut down the game if she didn't. This is where we draw the line.


Impersonating a famous hacker on AJ as a joke? That's fine. Impersonating a famous hacker on AJ as a joke and threatening to shut down the game if people don't send you items? That's not okay. I sent her a JAG telling her not to do this, and she kept playing along and saying she was actually fman122.


I sent her a JAG telling her to stop and that I had pictures, and she left. I tried to send her one last JAG after she left, only to see this. I think someone's mad they got caught.


Report her for scamming.

Status: Unknown



1 comment:

  1. No offense cerise, but something you said is wrong, this is the part:

    At first I thought this was merely a harmless joke, but I was wrong. She started going around and screaming for people to send her long spiked collars and threatening to shut down the game if she didn't. This is where we draw the line.

    Actually, cerise, it may be harmless, yes, but is it allowed?
    no.
    Impersonating ANYONE, even in game is against the law.
    No offense again, but just pointing out....

    ReplyDelete