Blogger Tricks

Monday, 21 March 2016

Jazzy313 (Member)


Hello Jammers! Cerise here. I went into the Temple of Zios to go talk to someone when I found Jazzy313 (Awesome) and her friend (Incredible) saying "let's trade" "it's the same thing" no its not". I immediately got suspicious.


Jazzy started saying things like "we will both get what we want" "just trust me" "we will gift at the same time", while Awesome repeatedly said "no, you gift me first" and "just put it on trade plz"




I walked up and asked what was going on, and Incredible (laughingjackrocks) explained that Jazzy wanted to trade with her, but she wanted to gift swap instead. I asked Jazzy why she couldn't trade, and she said "i like getting gifts". I explained to her the gifting system is for sending/receiving free items, and the trading system is for exchanging items. I waited for her, and eventually, Jazzy left and Awesome sent me this JAG.


Looks like the scam did take place. At the time I am writing this post, I'm interviewing Awesome about what happened. Please report Jazzy313 for scamming.

Status: 1 Harmed?


4 comments:

  1. "...when I found Jazzy313 (Awesome)..."
    "...and Awesome (laughingjackrocks) explained that Jazzy..."

    I'm a bit confused. Who are you referring to when you say "Awesome"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was referring to Incredible. That was a typo on my behalf. It's fixed now.

      Delete
    2. I see. Thank you for clarifying!

      Delete
  2. well.
    I know something bout her
    she was kingdom roleplaying with me
    she asked if i would give her my spike for her glitched item
    i said no and ran off because my sws chat glitched.
    agent izzy

    ReplyDelete