Blogger Tricks

Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Hearthero2007 (Member)


Hello Jammers! Cerise here. I logged on and spawned in Crystal Sands when I saw this girl claiming that if you gifted her, she would gift you back.


I told her she could just use the trading system. She ignored me for a minute before she said "and i do not scam", which is funny because it wasn't even directed it me, it was directed as part of the advertisement and she only said it after I mentioned the trading system.


She claimed that she "didn't like to trade because i can get scammed", which contradicts everything she said previously - you can get scammed by gifting as well, and plus, with trading you're always guaranteed to get something.


I told her that I had pictures and that I would post them, and she immediately started backpedaling by complimenting my outfit in a desperate attempt to make me stop. Of course, I didn't. Curiously, instead of defending herself, she just ended up walking away and chatting with someone. Definitely the most oblivious scammer I've ever met.

Report her for scamming.

Status: No One Harmed

No comments:

Post a Comment