Blogger Tricks

Thursday, 10 March 2016

grace71116 (Member)


Hello Jammers! Cerise here with another scammer I caught this morning. Grace was claiming that if you sent her a spiked wristband, she'd send you nerd glasses, which is a massive overtrade, so I went over to talk to her about it.


I asked her why she couldn't just trade the nerd glasses, and she said she could, and asked me to put my wristband on trade. I told her I didn't actually want to trade, I just wanted her to use the trading system, and walked away.


A minute later, she was back asking for people to giftswap with her again. I went and confronted her about it and asked her why she wasn't trading, and she said it was because I wasn't trading her. Wow.


After the confrontation, she just kind of stood there and said nothing for about 5 minutes (no exaggeration, it was actually that long) and eventually got logged out for being AFK.
Report her for scamming.

Status: Unknown


1 comment:

  1. Cerise, when you said she didn't say anything and stood there for 5 minutes, I think it is this glitch. It happens to me and my buddies. They tell me they are going to log off and when they do, they stand there and don't move or say anything. They disappear after awhile but they were already offline. It creeps me out sometimes because their animal looks so creepy just standing there, slightly moving (breathing). Idk random lol

    ReplyDelete